3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeterson Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Extended Family House
- Shower Room & Separate Bathroom
- Extended Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Early Viewing is Essential
**EXTENDED WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOUSE** With a 17 ft 2 in newly fitted kitchen, uPVC double glazed conservatory, shower room and separate bathroom. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!!
This three bedroom extended semi detached family house benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, 17 ft 2 in newly fitted kitchen, uPVC double glazed conservatory, ground floor bathroom and shower room, first floor landing and three bedrooms. There is an enclosed rear garden and off road parking. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, two radiators, staircase to first floor, laminate flooring, door to:
Walk-In Storage Cupboard
With radiator, uPVC double glazed side window, laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, tiled shower cubicle with shower curtain over, WC, wall mounted wash basin, tiled walls, uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, gas fire with back boiler, oak flooring, French doors to:
Conservatory 9' 5" x 9' ( 2.87m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, radiator, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed door to the garden.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 9' 11" max narrowing to 8' 9" ( 5.23m x 3.02m max narrowing to 2.67m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, uPVC double glazed side and rear windows and uPVC double glazed door to the garden.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, front window.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, radiator, overstair storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' ( 4.01m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" max narrowing to 11' 5" min x 7' 2" ( 3.89m max narrowing to 3.48m min x 2.18m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
To the front of the property there are two sets of double gates which lead to the shingled driveway providing parking. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with three storage sheds, a patio and outside lighting. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head north on Aylsham Road, at the Woodcock Road traffic lights turn left, taking the second right onto Kirkpatrick Road, then over the roundabout onto Peterson Road, where the property can be found on your left hand side just opposite the school. Ref: 1751.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56610574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.