4 bedroom cottage for saleWest End, Haddenham, Ely
Sold STC £385,000
- Character detached cottage
- Original building dates back to 1826
- 45ft Kitchen / Dining Room
- 4 bedrooms
- Parking and garden
Extended detached character cottage situated in Haddenham, the original part of the building dates back to 1826. Lounge, 45ft kitchen / dining room (with pantry), utility room, downstairs cloakroom & bathroom, upstairs shower room, 4 bedrooms, ample off road parking & garden.
Extended detached character cottage situated in Haddenham, the original part of the building dates back to 1826.
The accommodation downstairs comprises; 45ft kitchen / dining room (with pantry), utility room, cloakroom, lounge, 2 bedrooms and bathroom, upstairs there are two further bedrooms and a shower room.
To the front of the property is a driveway offering ample off road parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property is a well-established garden consisting of lawned area, patio, pond and vegetable patches,
Haddenham is an attractive village about 6 miles out of the City of Ely with a mix of period properties and modern homes. There is a range of shops on the High Street, a village primary school, playgroup, day nursery, chemist, library and health centre.
Kitchen / Dining Room L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Galley Kitchen Area 35' x 8' 5" ( 10.67m x 2.57m )
Dining Area 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Utility Room 6' x 5' ( 1.83m x 1.52m )
Lounge 20' x 11' 5" max ( 6.10m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom 1 12' max x 9' max ( 3.66m max x 2.74m max )
Bedroom 2 12' x 7' 8" min ( 3.66m x 2.34m min )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.10m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 4 9' 6" max x 9' 4" max ( 2.90m max x 2.84m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56610595.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY105070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.