3 bedroom detached house for saleGwennol Y Mor, Barry
Sold STC £215,000
- Barry Island Location
- Family Home with Drive To Side
- Three Bedrooms (Ensuite To Master)
- Living Room & Cloakroom
- Kitchen Through To Conservatory
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Close To Train Station
A beautifully presented family home with landscaped garden, 'summerhouse, and garage situated at Gwennol Y Mor, Barry Island. Accommodation comprises hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen open to conservatory, three bedrooms, ensuite & bathroom.
A beautifully presented family home with landscaped garden, 'summerhouse, and garage situated at Gwennol Y Mor, Barry Island. Accommodation comprises hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen open to conservatory and three bedrooms.
Front And Parking
The front of the property is laid to patio with decorative stone chippings and path leading to storm porch. Drive running alongside the property with parking for multiple vehicles and leads to garage.
Accessed via composite front door with obscured glass panels opening into hall with double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point and power point. Doors to cloakroom and living room.
Comprising a low level w.c, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and obscured double glazed window to side.
Living Room 17' 8" x 11' ( 5.38m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, 'Hive' central heating control, TV aerial point and power points. Stairs rising to first floor landing, under stairs store cupboards and glass panelled door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' x 9' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.87m )
The fitted kitchen offers a range of wall cupboards and base units with complimenting worktops over and one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Space for dishwasher, fridge freezer and breakfast table and chairs. Radiator, power points, double glazed window to side and tiled floor continued through to:
Conservatory 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to sides and rear with double glazed doors opening onto rear garden. Space for living/dining furniture, radiator and power points.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side offering partial views of the channel, loft access hatch, power point and airing cupboard housing 'combi' boiler. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.59m )
Two double glazed windows to front, two built in wardrobes, radiator, TV aerial point and power points. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Refitted suite comprising a low level w.c, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and walk in cubicle with overhead shower. Fully tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor and obscured double glazed windows to front and side.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.56m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.80m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear offering views across the town and strecting over to the knap, radiator, built in wardrobe, radiator and power points.
Refitted bathroom suite comprising a low level w.c, ceramic wash hand basin and 'P' shaped bath with mixer tap and shower fitting. Tiled splash backs, heated towel rail and extractor.
Low maintenance rear garden offers a patio with steps down to ground level patio with terrace laid with decorative stone chippings and astro-turf, ideal for barbecues. Two outside taps, access to 'summerhouse' and gate to side giving access to drive.
Garage / Summerhouse
The front of the garage is used for storage. The rear of the building was converted and is used as a 'summerhouse/utility'. Accessed via the garden, the room has lighting, power and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier.
The double glazed windows and double doors on the conservatory were installed in 2015.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56610604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.