4 bedroom detached house for saleSandling Road, Lyminge, Folkestone, Kent
Sold STC £617,000
- 4 bedroom extended detached house including 1 bedroom annexe
- No onward chain, conservatory
- Lounge & dining room
- Extensive gardens 0.582 acres
- 3 bathrooms plus cloakroom
- Close to golf course and bus route
- EPC energy rating D (61)
If you are looking for a large family home which is surrounded by acres of countryside, then you are going to want to read on. This home is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, has fabulous views and has the essential item that every country home should have, a lounge with a beautiful open fireplace. So if you enjoy relaxing to the sound of crackling logs, this will be the perfect room for you.The large kitchen has ample work surface for you to prepare meals and is ideally located at the back of the house, so if your children are playing in the garden you can keep a watchful eye over them. As the large conservatory is next to the kitchen, this would make a fantastic dining room. You can just imagine friends gathering around the table, chatting over a glass of wine, as the birds sing in the background. Outside things just get better. To the front there is ample parking for six plus cars, along with a double detached garage, giving you somewhere to store your car during the winter months.The gardens will be a gardener’s dream. With 0.582 acres, these gardens have something for everyone. There is a large lawn for your children to play on, a fantastic selection of pretty flower beds for you to tender and there is even a greenhouse, a vegetable plot and a variety of fruit trees.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for many happy years and during that time we have made lots of improvements. We had an extension built on the side, which provided annexe accommodation for one of our relatives. Sadly she is no longer with us, so we have removed the kitchen units; however we have left all the power outlets, making it easy for someone to re-fit the kitchen.We also had solar panels installed, which we use to heat our hot water. This has helped to keep our fuel costs down during the year.We are very keen gardeners and have loved our gardens. Unfortunately they are a little too much for us to look after now, which is one of the reasons we are selling.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 11'9 (4.58m x 3.58m) plus 10'9 x 8'6 (3.28m x 2.59m)
- Annexe Study Area: 11'10 x 5'9 (3.61m x 1.75m)
- Annexe Lounge Area: 11'6 x 9'8 (3.51m x 2.95m)
- Annexe Bathroom
- Annexe Bedroom: 12'8 (3.86m) narrowing to 10'3 (3.13m) x 10'3 (3.13m)
- Dining Room: 15'0 x 11'11 (4.58m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen: 15'4 x 8'4 (4.68m x 2.54m)
- Conservatory: 14'0 x 10'8 (4.27m x 3.25m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 10'5 into fitted wardrobes (3.58m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 into fitted wardrobes x 11'10 (3.94m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 into fitted wardrobes x 12'0 into fitted wardrobes (4.55m x 3.66m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 8'5 x 6'1 (2.57m x 1.86m)
- Double Garage: 18'8 x 16'9 (5.69m x 5.11m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56611123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.