2 bedroom flat for saleCranes Park,Surbiton,KT5
- Attractive Victorian Conversion Flat
- Convenient Access to Surbiton High Street & Station
- Share Of Freehold - Brand New 999yr Lease
- Delightful Communal Gardens
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Patio Area
- Private Parking
- Large Loft Space
This fantastic two bedroom Victorian conversion flat provides splendid accommodation throughout and a private patio area. Share of Freehold.
This fantastic two double bedroom flat has been borne out of a delightful Victorian house and provides superb accommodation throughout including a well laid out kitchen/breakfast room that in turn leads to the bright and welcoming sitting room. The bathroom is larger than one would expect and, like the rest of the property, is stylishly decorated. Outside there are beautifully presented communal gardens but uniquely, there is also a private patio just for you to relax. There is also private parking. Surbiton High Street is a short walk away, as is its mainline train station with its high speed links to London and Waterloo.
This EPC rating does now include the installation of the newly fitter boiler.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2168446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.