2 bedroom flat for saleSandringham Road, Poole
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Character First Floor Flat
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Parking and Garage
- Share of Freehold
With a SHARE OF FREEHOLD this home offers beautiful windows, a TURRET and LARGE BAY WINDOW along with front and rear GARDENS, PARKING , GARAGE and a FOUR PIECE BATHROOM a stone throw from ASHLEY CROSS. Call FOX & SONS today!
Set in this characterful building in a sought-after road lies this spacious and elegant flat which is situated a quarter of a mile from Ashley Cross with it's boutique shop, cafe culture and popular bars all surrounding Ashley Corss Green, a wonderful place to walk your dog, or enjoy a nice relaxing stroll. The green also holds the anual 'Grove on the green', a fete which enjoys many different stalls along with fair games and live music! Closer still is Parkstone train station offering direct routes to London for commuters or even just a weekend in the city. Just two miles down the road is Poole town centre home to the second largest natural harbour in the world. The town offers a bustling high street with a mixture of independent and branded shops along with the Dolphin Centre which offers over 120 shops, including department stores and fast-food restaurants. To the bottom of the high street you can take in the views of the harbour with a drink and a plate of fish and chips or if you're feeling adventourous board a boat to the famous Brownsea Island. Sandbanks is home to the chain ferry making regular trips to Swanage and further along Dorset is the Jurrasic Coast, famous for its beaches where you can find fossils dating back to prehistoric times.
Lounge 13' 1" x 17' 9" max ( 3.99m x 5.41m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 9" into bay x 15' 7" into bay ( 4.80m into bay x 4.75m into bay )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 12' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 13' 2" ( 3.00m x 4.01m )
Garage 8' 10" x 16' ( 2.69m x 4.88m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56611912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.