2 bedroom apartment for sale190 Strand ,Wren House , Westminster, London
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Alarm System
- Floors - Hardwood
- Air Conditioning
- Near Public Transportation
An exquisite two bedroom, two bathroom, 1152 sq ft apartment situated on the second floor with a private balcony within the luxurious new development, 190 Strand.
190 Strand is a luxurious new development of suites, apartments and penthouses in an area of central London internationally acknowledged as the Capital's theatre, night life, shopping and cultural heartland.
The development shows the best of the modern design with extreme attention to detail.
The apartment benefits from spacious dining areas with timber flooring and open-plan kitchen with fully integrated Miele stainless steel appliances and marble work surfaces.
Bedrooms exude style with generous picture windows, plush carpeting and discreet lighting.
Bathrooms with a combination of limestone or marble, high-quality white goods and luxury polished nickel taps and shower accessories.
The residents also benefit:
* 5 star 24 hour concierge service
* Monitored CCTV and apartment video entry system
* Business lounge
* Private cinema
* Health and leisure facilities including a fully equipped fitness studio and personal training facilities, swimming pool, as well as relaxing sauna and steam rooms
* Virtual golf
* Car parking available within the managed CCTV parking areas – subject to separate negotiation
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2608210021106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Capital, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.