3 bedroom flat for saleNewbury Street, Wantage
- Prime position, close to Wantage Market Place.
- Refurbished and renewed.
- In excess of 1000 sq' feet of accommodation
- over two floors, with generous eaves storage.
- Stylish fitted Kitchen and three piece Shower Room.
- 14ft Sitting Room with grand sash-windows
- Gas fired central heating.
- No onward chain.
A rare opportunity. Grade 2 Listed, this stylish maisonette offers over 1000 sq' ft of accommodation over two floors and has been subject to a comprehensive programme of renewal and refurbishment. Bristling with character and period style, this beautifully presented split-level offers, a cloakroom, a modern three piece shower room, a stylish fitted Kitchen, a 14ft Sitting Room with a delightful ornamental fireplace and large sash window's, and this fine reception is adjacent to a separate Dining Room; or forth bedroom. Stairs ascend to the second floor which affords three well-proportioned bedrooms, including a 14ft Master Bedroom with stairs that ascend to a bonus storage room tucked in the eaves. Situated in a prime location, just a few short steps away from Wantage's Town Centre and Market Place, this fantastic apartment is available with no-onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6231707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Pieri, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.