3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarriotts Close, Ramsey Mereside, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Open Plan 16' Living Area
- Open Plan 14' Kitchen Area
- Separate Lounge
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Off Road Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Open Plan 16' Living Area
*Open Plan 14' Kitchen Area
*Cloakroom & Utility Room
*Off Road Parking
*Good Size Rear Garden
*No Onward Chain
UPVc double glazed entrance door to:
Staircase to first floor, understairs storage recess, part tiled/laminated flooring covering, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to front. Door to Lounge and door to:
4.85m(15'11'') x 3.33m(10'11'') maximum including chimney breast. Open fire in tiled surround, TV and telephone points, radiator, laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, UPVc double glazed French doors to garden. Opening to:
4.50m(14'9'') x 2.13m(7'0''). Farmhouse style refitted base and eye level units, "Butler Style" one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, laminate wood flooring, UPVc double glazed window and door to rear. Door to Lounge and door to:
Low level WC and wash hand basin, laminate flooring, UPVc double glazed opaque window to side.
2.57m(8'5'') x 1.98m(6'6''). Base units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, small UPVc double glazed window to the side, vinyl flooring, recently fitted UPVc double glazed door to side.
3.33m(10'11'') x 3.02m(9'11'') maximum including chimney breast. Feature fireplace, radiator, UPVc double glazed window to front.
Access to loft space, storage cupboard, double glazed window to front.
5.28m(17'4'') x 3.02m(9'11'') maximum. Radiator, UPVc double glazed windows to front and rear, laminated flooring.
4.09m(13'5'') x 2.46m(8'1''). Radiator, eaves storage cupboard, UPVc double glazed window to rear.
3.15m(10'4'') x 2.67m(8'9''). Radiator, eaves storage cupboard, UPVc double glazed window to front.
Comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower rose over, radiator, recessed spotlights, laminated flooring, UPVc double glazed opaque window to rear.
Front garden has a timber picket fencing with shrub borders, gravel driveway to the side and front providing ample parking with gated access to the rear, paved pathway leading to the entrance door.
Large rear garden is laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs, recently laid paved patio area, enclosed by fencing. Crazy paved pathway leading to the rear, large timber storage shed, additional timber shed. Gated access to a further garden area at the rear with ornamental trees and shrubs, chicken run and another large timber storage shed. Brick built fire with wood storage, paved patio and timber pergola.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56612617.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.