4 bedroom detached house for saleDonington Road, Horbling, Sleaford
Sold STC £320,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Ensuite to Master
- Extensive plot to the rear
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Village location
** OPEN HOUSE Monday 17th April at 15:30 ** Recently relaunched is this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED property sat on extremely generous grounds and boasting a wealth of accommodation, could be yours, call now for more details.
Sat on a more than extensive plot, boasting a wealth of accommodation in a popular village location with easy access to the A17 & A15, this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE with extensive land to the rear provides an excellent opportunity for any potential buyer. The accommodation comprises entrance porch leading to the entrance hall, spacious lounge with gas fire, separate dining room with open fire, kitchen with handy utility room adjacent, ground floor WC and study. To the first floor are the four bedrooms, all of which benefit from built in wardrobes, with the master boasting ENSUITE facilities, all completed by the family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a large patio area leading to a more than extensive lawned rear PADDOCK with the potential for development, subject to any relevant planning permissions or it has an appeal to anyone with equestrian interests. The rear also benefits from far reaching field views, as well as a wealth of planted trees and fully enclosed borders. To the front there is a lawned front garden with gravel and conifers to borders with a walkway to the raised patio which surrounds the front of the property. There is gated OFF ROAD PARKING which leads from the front, down the side and to the rear, which leads to the DOUBLE GARAGE and the CARPORT.
There is so much on offer here and simply has to be viewed to fully appreciate the size and opportunity on offer.
Entrance Porch 8' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.51m x 1.96m )
Accessed via a partly glazed uPVC front door, uPVC windows to the front and side and door to the:
Has staircase rising to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 22' 9" x 12' 4" ( 6.93m x 3.76m )
Has gas fire with ornamental surround, two radiators, uPVC window to the front and wood framed patio doors to the rear.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
Has uPVC windows to the front, open fire with ornamental surround and radiator.
Kitchen 19' 1" x 10' 10" ( 5.82m x 3.30m )
Has a range of base and wall mounted units with work tops over, built in oven and hob with extractor over, tiled splashbacks, uPVC window to rear and side, radiator and single drainer sink.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.06m )
Has work tops with boiler and washing machine below, single drainer sink, radiator and uPVC window to the side.
Is accessed via a partly glazed uPVC front door and has a radiator.
Cloakroom / Ground Floor Wc
Has obscure uPVC window to the side, low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Study 11' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.45m x 1.96m )
Has a uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Has a uPVC window to the front, airing cupboard, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 7" max x 11' 6" ( 5.36m max x 3.51m )
Has fitted wardrobes with overhead storage, uPVC windows to the rear and sides and radiator.
Has a corner bath unit, tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, partly tiled walls and obscure uPVC window to the side.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Has fitted wardrobes with overhead storage, uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Has built in wardrobes, radiator and uPVC window to the front.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" into alcove x 9' 3" ( 3.71m into alcove x 2.82m )
Has a uPVC window to the rear overlooking the garden with field views, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Has a panelled bath unit with tiled walls, low level WC, tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and obscure uPVC window to the rear.
To the front there is a lawned garden with gravel and conifers to the border and walkway to the raised patio which surrounds the front of the property.
Must be seen to be fully appreciated, there is a large patio area leading to a more than extensive lawned paddock perfect for any potential development, subject to any necessary planning permissions, or this will have an appeal to anyone with equestrian interests. As well as this to the rear are far reaching open field views and a variety of planted fruit trees.
Off Road Parking
There is gated off road parking leading from the front down the side and to the rear, which leads to the double garage and carport.
Garage 18' 11" x 16' 8" ( 5.77m x 5.08m )
Has two up and over doors, one of which is electric, personal door to the carport and uPVC window to the rear.
Carport 18' 1" x 9' 2" ( 5.51m x 2.79m )
Has two wood framed windows to the side, personal door to the garage, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56613301.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.