3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMulberry Grove, Norwich Road, North Walsham
Guide Price £249,995
Located in the bustling market town of North Walsham, Mulberry Grove is a popular scheme by award winning Hopkins Homes close to a wide range of local amenities including supermarket, train station, educational facilities and shops.
Plot 29, The Iris offers attractive semi-detached living with an open plan kitchen / dining area with French doors on to the rear garden, separate living room and cloakroom to the ground floor. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms with ensuite to the master and family bathroom.
Outside, in addition to the private rear garden, this property benefits from a single garage and driveway.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 5.395m x 2.805m (17'8'' x 9'4'')
Living Room - 4.692m x 3.331m (15'7'' x 10'11'')
Master Bedroom - 3.978m x 3.331m (13'0'' x 10'11'')
Bedroom 2 - 4.464m x 3.065m (14'7'' x 10'1'')
Bedroom 3 - 2.928m x 2.824m (9'7'' x 9'3'')
Specification includes the following:
- Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops*
- Oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
- Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
- Choice of kitchen wall tiles from a selected range*
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room and all bedrooms
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
Sales office open Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm, 01692 405948.
(Please note that images are of a similar house on another Hopkins development and internals of the show home on the development and are for illustrative purposes only.)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56614021.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO160149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.