2 bedroom apartment for saleHarrison Way, Windsor Quay, Cardiff
- Two Bedrooms
- Seperate Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Popular Location
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Security Entry
- Visitors Parking
Modern second floor 2 bedroom apartment situated in sought after location close to Cardiff Sports Village. Apartments benefits from 2 Bedrooms. Lounge/diner. Separate kitchen. Security Entry phone. Allocated parking space. Ideal first time buy or investment.
Modern second floor 2 bedroom apartment situated in sought after location close to Cardiff Sports Village. Also ideally located for shops and other local amenities. Motorway links are conveniently close by as is Cardiff City centre. The bars and restaurants of mermaid Quay are also just a short stroll over the inner harbour bridge. Apartments benefits from 2 Bedrooms. Lounge/diner. Separate kitchen. Security Entry phone. Allocated parking space. Ideal first time buy or investment.
Via communal door in to communal hallway, with doors to ground floor properties and stairs leading to further floors...
Door leading to second floor apartment, opens on to internal hallway with laminated flooring, electric storage heater, phone entry system, wall mounted fuse box. Doors leading to large storage cupboard and further rooms.
Lounge 13' 3" narrowing to 12' 01" x 15' 11" ( 4.04m narrowing to 3.68m x 4.85m )
With laminated flooring, electric storage heater, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect, leading to juliette balcony. Space for dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 9' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with co-ordinating work surfaces, tiled splash backs, integral electric oven and electric hob, inset 1 & a 1/2 bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, laminate flooring and extractor fan.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
With double glazed, French doors to front aspect, leading to juliette balcony, laminated floor and electric storage heaters.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminated floor, electric storage heater and door leading to airing cupboard.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56614333.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.