3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRollesby Avenue, Swaffham
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Three reception rooms and stunning open plan kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom and modern family bathroom
- Stunning rear garden with cabin, workshop and greenhouse
- Off road parking for two cars
- Beautifully presented throughout
Calling all gardeners! Calling buyers desperately seeking reception space galore! A wonderfully extended and improved three bedroom semi detached house in Swaffham!
The Filby Road estate in Swaffham is popular with families, first time buyers and home movers alike given its position on the edge of town, proximity to the High School and pleasant feel. We are pleased to offer this super extended and ultra modern semi detached house with a gorgeous, landscaped and surprisingly large rear garden. Ground floor accommodation includes a cloakroom, living room, family room, stunning kitchen with open plan dining room and conservatory. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The property is superbly presented from top to bottom and has gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Having a converted garage and extension the property is further complemented by off road parking and a stunning rear garden of a size so rarely found on an estate like this. The current owners have enhanced this space with a log cabin, workshop, sheds, decking, pergola, an startling array of planted beds and a greenhouse. If you like space, quality decor, being in a desirable area and enjoying a beautiful garden then this is the house for you.
UPVC front door, door to living room, door to
UPVC double glazed obscure glass to front aspect, tiled floor and part tiled walls, heated towel rail. Modern low level WC and wash hand basin.
Living Room 15' 1" x 12' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to first floor with cupboard under, electric feature fireplace with marble effect surround, radiator, coving. Door to;
Family Room 17' 9" x 11' 5" ( 5.41m x 3.48m )
Wonderful space; the hub of the house with cast iron multi fuel burner on a tiled hearth, radiator, TV point, coving. Sliding door to;
Conservatory 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
UPVC construction on a brick base, doors to the side aspect.
Dining Room 17' 9" x 8' 3" ( 5.41m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and UPVC glazed door to side and onto the garden. Coving and recessed lighting. Loft hatch. Open plan to;
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window onto the garden. Quality John Lewis fitted kitchen with wall and base units giving plenty of storage, granite work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in electric double oven. Inset electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Integral washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. Space for tumble dryer. Under cupboard lighting
First Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 9' ( 2.59m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving.
UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to front, panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, low level WC, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front of the property is off road parking for two cars.
The rear garden is stunning and of a generous size. There is a decked patio area. Raised beds. Large lawn. Pergola. Gated side access. Greenhouse. Outside water tap. Log store. Cabin/workshop with power and lighting.
Leave Swaffham via London Street and proceed over the mini roundabout onto Brandon Road. Carry on past the high school and take the next right hand turn onto Filby Road. The property can be found on the corner of Rollesby Avenue, which is the second turning on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56614834.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.