3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazel Leigh, Great Lumley, Chester le Street, DH3
- Modern 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Garage And Gardens
- Not Overlooked At Rear
- Small Cul De Sac Style Development
- Attractive Village Location With Amenities
- Easy Access To Chester Le Street And Road Routes
- Gas Central Heating via Radiators
- UPVC Double Glazing
A modern well proportioned three bedroom semi detached house with garage and gardens situated in a popular small cul-de-sac style development. Offered at an attractive asking price, we have no hesitation in recommending early viewing. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance lobby, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, en suite shower room/wc and family bathroom/wc. The property has a particularly attractive back garden which is not overlooked from the rear. The specification of the house includes gas fired central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
Hazel Leigh is a popular small modern cul de sac style development in Great Lumley. The village has local shops and a primary school. Nearby Chester le Street town centre is a few minutes' drive away and offers a full range of shops, schools and amenities, including the attractive Riverside Park area and First Class County Cricket Ground. The village is a good base for commuting throughout the region via the excellent road network, which links Chester le Street with Durham City, Washington, Sunderland, Gateshead and Newcastle upon Tyne.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56616982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS120275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.