2 bedroom maisonette for saleNorth Street, Plaistow, E13
- Excellent two bedroom maisonette
- Gorgeously presented throughout
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Private ground floor entrance
- Boasts a beautiful private garden
- Spacious reception with ample space to dine
- Moments from quality transport and amenities
- Large attic for useful storage space
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within a charming period conversion, this gorgeous two bedroom first floor maisonette is well located for transport and amenities offering ample living space, smart fixtures, spacious bedrooms and private garden.
North Street is set in a quiet area moments from a range of local amenities on offer along nearby Plaistow High Street. Local transport links include Plaistow Station (Hammersmith & City and District Lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.