6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Holme, Great Broughton, North Yorkshire
Guide Price £799,950
- Elegant Detached Family Home
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Living Room with Oak Flooring Open to Garden Room
- Modern Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Maple Flooring
- Oil Central Heating to Radiators
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Large Garden with Gated Entrance to Integral Double Garage with Electric Doors
- Idyllic Location in Great Broughton
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom with En Suite
Holly House has the presence of a beautifully designed home. It has been transformed over the last few years by the present owners. The house boasts the combination of elegance and comfortable family space with a light and airy interior spread over 3,500 sq ft. Driving down The Holme you reach a gated entrance leading to the property with stone detail. As soon as you cross the threshold you know you have entered a very special home. The interior is stunning and every thought has been given to create a visually perfect yet functional space. The hallway has oak flooring continuing through to the living room with oak bifold doors to the garden room. A cosy sitting room overlooks the garden, a dining room leads from a modern kitchen with cream units complemented by granite worktops, Maple flooring and Range style cooker and open plan breakfast area with French doors to the garden. The utility room with maple flooring and cloakroom complete the ground floor. A large landing space provides access to the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, guest bedroom with en suite, three further double bedrooms plus a study/sixth bedroom and house bathroom with separate shower. Making this house truly magnificent is the 0.45 acre gardens with extensive sandstone walling offering privacy and a large driveway leading to an integral double garage with electric doors. Further modern benefits include; oil central heating and UPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56618851.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO100180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.