3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCradoc, Brecon, Powys.
- Quality Residential Country Property
- Part of a Courtyard Development
- Spacious Three Bedroom Accommodation
- Garden, Garage and Parking
- Peaceful Rural Location 3 Miles From Brecon
Pool Farm is a top quality conversion of traditional farm stone barns into five individual residential units including the original farmhouse, grouped around the courtyard and set back from the roadside surrounded by green meadows, some 3 miles from Brecon.
The conversion work dates from the 1990s and includes natural stone walls and exposed roof timbers. The bedrooms include en suite shower and family bathroom. On the ground floor is a spacious lounge with log fire whilst the kitchen/living room provides excellent family space. Outside offers manageable lawned grounds bordered by a screened beech hedge offering privacy and a warm southern aspect.
The nearby village of Cradoc provides excellent primary schooling whilst secondary and public schools are offers in Brecon, 3 miles. Cradoc Golf Course provides an 18 hole course with some of the finest views of the Brecon Beacons. Local shopping facilities in Brecon whilst Cardiff and Swansea are with an hours drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRG10345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.