2 bedroom flat for saleGreenhill, Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead Village, London
- Lateral Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Double Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Decked Outside Area (Not Demised)
- Off Street Parking On A First Come Basis
- Communal Gardens
- Centrally Located In Hampstead Village
Tenure: Share of Freehold
SALE AGREED: Conveniently situated on the ground floor of this ever popular development is this 2 double bedroom apartment presented in good condition throughout and boasting a double reception room and access to an outside decked area.
Greenhill is one of the most desirable developments in Hampstead and benefits from a lift, communal gardens, off street parking on a first come first served basis and a porter. The wide array of amenities, restaurant, cafes and bus & tube links that Hampstead Village provides are situated within the immediate vicinity. Sole Agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56620045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM160127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.