4 bedroom equestrian facility for saleBarford Road, Marlingford, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Two paddocks
- EPC Rating = F
Modern farmhouse with land in sought after village
Blue Cedar Farm is situated towards the edge of the poplar village of Marlingford, about 6 miles west of Norwich and close to the villages of Bawburgh and Barford. There is a public house within the village and golf course and leisure facilities at Barnham Broom. The property offers ease of access onto the A47 Norwich southern bypass as well as major roads into the city.
Blue Cedar Farm is believed to have been constructed in the mid-1970s of brick elevations under a tiled roof. A particular feature of the house is the land and setting at the rear of the property which has two separate accesses and would be ideal for equestrian use. The property has good sized accommodation, ideal for a family, with a large extension to the rear of the property providing a further reception room, which overlooks the outdoor swimming pool and garden beyond. Around the pool area are some useful outbuildings including a changing room with shower. We draw your attention to the floorplans for a full explanation as to how the accommodation is arranged.
The house is approached via a block paved in and out driveway which also provides access to the double garage and to a further driveway leading along the northwest side of the house. At the rear of the property, leading from the swimming pool area, is an area mainly laid to lawn bordered by mature trees and hedges and creates a delightful avenue leading to the paddocks and field on the north side of the house. There are two separate access from the highway; one leading to two large paddocks together with a yard area that would make the property ideal for equestrian use. These paddocks are post and rail fenced and bordered by traditional hedging. There is also a large meadow. The gardens and grounds in all extend to 3.56 acres (est).
1. There is a covenant on the field behind the property restricting any further building.
2. Please note, the property does not have mains gas heating as described in the brochure.
Mains water and electricity, and oil heating.
South Norfolk District Council: Band F.
Fixtures & Fittings
All fixtures and fittings including fitted carpets and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation.
Strictly by appointment with Savills. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assume d that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 2,313 sq ft
Acreage: 3.56 Acres
Leave Norwich via the B1108 passing over the A47 southern bypass and after approximately 2 miles, turn right signposted to Marlingford. Proceed past the mill and over the river and upon reaching the crossroads in the centre of the village, with the pub on the right hand side, turn left. Blue Cedar Farm will be found after approximately a quarter of a mile on the left hand side. The postcode for the property is NR9 5HU.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56620303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI666231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.