2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale10/4 Pilrig Heights, Pilrig, Edinburgh, EH6 5BB
Sold STC £175,000
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, set in a modern, factored development in the popular Pilrig area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and an en-suite shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- The lift-served property also benefits from an underground garage, as well as a fitness club exclusive to the buildings flat owners.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings - Sunday 2-4pm.
Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat with well maintained communal grounds, set in a modern, factored development in the popular Pilrig area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. Light, well-maintained and tastefully decorated throughout, the accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and an en-suite shower room. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
The property also benefits from ample, unrestricted on-street parking; a secure underground car park; and a fitness club exclusive to residents. Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the property begins with a large entrance hallway featuring two built-in cupboards and entry-phone handset, with access to all rooms except the kitchen. Offering space for a dining table and chairs, the dual aspect living room includes an electric fireplace; whilst the side-facing spacious kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hobs, dishwasher, and washing machine. The rear-facing master bedroom with built-in wardrobe has a private balcony and en-suite shower room attached. There is also an additional double bedroom, with a built-in wardrobe; and a bathroom set internally off the hallway, featuring a three-piece suite including a shower over the bath, splashback tiling and shaver point. Pilrig is a popular residential area just north of Edinburgh city centre, and adjacent to the Leith and Bonnington districts. A high amenity area, there is extensive range of convenience, specialist shopping and supermarkets located on Leith Walk. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst both the Omni Centre and Ocean Terminal complex have many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are a number of nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools in the area, whilst highly-frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, including the number 11 bus which serves Pilrig Street. There are good road links including the A199 and A900.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7222446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.