2 bedroom apartment for saleMythop Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
- Attractive 2 bedroom penthouse apartment
- Spacious accommodation, 22ft lounge
- Economy 7 heating and double glazing
- Communal garden areas
- Allocted and visitor parking
- Viewing recommended, no chain involved
Most attractive two bedroom penthouse apartment, one of only three in the block with a larger floorplan. Situated in a convenient and popular location close to shops, schools, bus routes and access to motorway links.
Accommodation comprising communal entrance, private apartment entrance hallway, 22ft lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and three piece bathroom suite. Externally with communal garden areas, allocated and visitors parking. The property also benefits from economy 7 heating and double glazing.
Viewing is highly recommended to be able to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer. No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 10'7 x 11'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 8'10 x 7'4 -
Reception 1 - 22'6 x 13'1 -
Kitchen - 7'11 x 7'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56620567.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26583420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.