4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThorney Close, Fareham
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/ DINER & FITTED KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
An opportunity to acquire this family home with good-sized living accommodation situated in a cul-de-sac location to the West of Fareham. Offered with no onward chain and briefly comprising four bedrooms, lounge/ diner, fitted kitchen, off-street parking and garage, viewing is highly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this detached family home with good-sized living accommodation situated in a cul-de-sac location to the West of Fareham. Offered with no onward chain and briefly comprising four bedrooms, lounge/ diner, fitted kitchen, off-street parking and garage, viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed door and window to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, fitted carpet, door leading to:-
Lounge/ Diner 25' 2" max x 11' 6" max ( 7.67m max x 3.51m max )
Dual aspect double glazed window to front and rear elevations, two radiators, television point, fitted carpet.
UPVC double glazed door to rear elevations, stairs to landing, fitted carpet, door to lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 6" max ( 4.14m x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback, space for washing machine, cooker and fridge/ freezer, built in extractor, fitted carpet.
Stairs from hallway, loft hatch, airing cupboard, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 8' 9" ( 3.48m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" plus wardrobe x 8' 2" ( 2.62m plus wardrobe x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" plus wardrobe x 7' 7" ( 2.69m plus wardrobe x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side elevation, double fitted shower unit, wash hand basin, W/C, mostly UPVC splashback, heated towel rail, linoleum flooring.
Driveway leading to integral garage, area laid to lawn, mature shrubbery.
Enclosed by panel fencing and brick wall, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, mature shrub borders, gated side entrance.
Garage 17' 1" max x 7' 6" max ( 5.21m max x 2.29m max )
Up and over door, lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56620735.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.