2 bedroom apartment for salePreston Park Avenue, Brighton
- Two double bedrooms
- Views across Preston Park
- Garage at rear
- Tall ceilings
- Communal garden to rear
- Lounge with bay window to front
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Stylish modern bathroom
Beautifully presented 2 bedroom ground floor flat with fitted wardrobes, modern kitchen & bathroom, lounge with parkland views, bay window and tall ceilings, communal garden and private garage. Less than 0.5 miles to London Roads' popular cafe's, bars restaurants, cinema and railway station.
This south and westerly aspect ground floor apartment forms part of this majestic red brick Victorian villa, standing in an elevated position, opposite Preston Parks' famous Grade II listed clock tower. With a curved, sweeping brick pathway rising to the grand entrance/reception hall - this beautiful apartment offers commanding views across the park from the bright living room with its tall ceilings and bay window. There are two double bedroom, one with a whole wall of fitted wardrobes, modern white fitted kitchen, spacious bathroom, communal gardens and a private garage are situated at the rear of the building.
Located within the famous Golden Triangle, formerly part of the Stanford Estate, this is an ideal position for commuters with London Road, Preston Park and Brighton stations all within a 1 mile radius. The A27 and A23 are also easily accessible with regular bus routes to Brighton city centre and seafront. The nearby London Road is gaining a reputation for excellent places to eat and drink with its shops, restaurants, cinema and cafes. Preston Park itself, offers an array of recreational facilities including more cafe's, tennis courts, bowling greens, cycle velodrome, various other fields and pitches and pathways/trails for running and jogging as well as hosting many local and international events.
Semi-circular brick paved pathway with steps to a grand entrance porch and solid wood double doors, leading through to a grand communal reception hall; which has a feature stone arched recess fireplace and turning staircase to upper floors and a wood block parquet flooring.
Personal Entrance Door
22'3 in length. Built in cupboards, double radiator, central ceiling light and 10'6 ceiling height. Doors to all principal rooms.
Lounge 16' 5" x 15' 2" into bay ( 5.00m x 4.62m into bay )
A bright and airy room with picture rail, deep skirting's, ceiling coving, radiator and tv aerial point. The attractive bay window to front has a Westerly aspect and enjoys views towards the Grade II listed clock tower in Preston Park which was designed by Francis JC May, the Borough Engineer, in the Flemish Renaissance style and is adorned with carved dolphins.
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 7' 8" ( 3.15m max x 2.34m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer unit and swan neck mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for free standing fridge freezer, cupboard housing central heating boiler, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the side with a southerly aspect.
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 9' 9" to front of wardrobes ( 4.67m max x 2.97m to front of wardrobes )
Having a double glazed window to side with a southerly aspect, built in floor to ceiling wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors and further storage cupboards above, two wall lights and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.78m max x 3.02m max )
Having double glazed window to side with a southerly aspect and radiator.
White bathroom suite comprising of a corner bath with mixer taps and fitted mains pressure shower above, glass folding shower screen, wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail radiator and double glazed window to side with a southerly aspect.
Single garage situated at the rear of the block with an up and over door.
Large communal rear garden mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and an array of mature trees.
Lease 125 years from 1992 (101 years remaining)
Ground Rent £50 pa
Service Charge £1000 pa
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56620738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.