5 bedroom detached house for saleChiltern Way, Aston Clinton
Sold STC £1,200,000
- Architect designed five bedroom home
- Superbly presented throughout
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Exclusive private road
- Stunning views
A strikingly contemporary conversion of a traditional 1930's bungalow into a stunning five bedroom family home approaching 3,000 Sq. Ft. over two floors by London and Tring based practice Atelier Architecture & Design Ltd.
Green Heys provides exceptional living space including a generous double height main reception room featuring a vaulted ceiling and galleried first floor landing. Finishes, fixtures and fittings are of a very high quality, with attention to detail apparent throughout the entire property.
Set in an exclusive private road on the edge of Wendover Woods, with stunning views over The Aylesbury Vale and beyond, Green Heys is a substantial family home offering beautifully realised contemporary accommodation over two floors. The wide entrance hall leads to a fabulous double height, vaulted and galleried main reception room which in turn opens to the formal dining room as well as the impressively appointed kitchen with a separate breakfast area. In addition the ground floor comprises a family room, garden room, utility room, study, cloakroom as well as a bedroom, ideal for guests, with an adjacent shower room. There are a further four bedrooms; the main bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom on the first floor.
The house is approached via electric gates which lead to gravelled courtyard parking for a number of cars and the generous integral garage. A mix of well-tended shrub borders and neatly planted beds complement the modernist front façade. The fabulously designed and landscaped rear garden features a number of distinct areas ideal for entertaining, relaxing or enjoying the aforementioned views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56620744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CFS100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Country House & Farm Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.