3 bedroom cluster house for saleChurch Road, Worthenbury, Wrexham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached period property
- Three double bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Aspect views
- Front and rear gardens
Guide Price £255,000-£275,000. Nestled in the peaceful village of Worthenbury in the Welsh Countryside is this spacious three bedroom property offering front and rear gardens, aspect views and off road parking. The property benefits from ample local amenities and is ideally situated for those wish
Guide Price £255,000-£275,000. Nestled in the peaceful village of Worthenbury in the Welsh Countryside is this spacious three bedroom property offering front and rear gardens, aspect views and off road parking. The property benefits from ample local amenities and ideally situated for those wishing to commute. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, sitting room, breakfast room/kitchen, inner hall, pantry/cellar, cloakroom, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, outside and workshop.
Front entrance door. Wood effect flooring. Opening to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 6" ( 4.72m x 4.11m )
Double glazed wooden windows to front and side elevations. Inglenook fireplace with built in seating. Exposed beams and wall timbers. Radiator. TV point.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Double glazed wooden window to front elevation. Wood effect flooring. Exposed beams and wall timbers. Radiator.
Sitting Room 16' x 10' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.28m )
Entrance door to side elevation. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Feature open fireplace.
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with complimentary worksurfaces and inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit. Space and plumbing for dishwasherr. Space for appliances. Breakfast bar. Tiled flooring. Archway to dining room. UPVC double glazed window and door to rear elevation.
Stairs to first floor. Feature wall timber. Radiator. Door to walk in pantry/cellar.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Tiled floor. Power and lighting.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevation.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Exposed wall timber. Radiator. Access to loft. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.75m x 3.53m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed wooden window to front elevation and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with views over rural countryside. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Two 17' 1" x 15' 11" ( 5.21m x 4.85m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed wooden window to front and side elevation. Exposed wall timber. Fitted double wardrobes. Radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom Three 16' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.93m x 3.25m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window with views over countryside. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising Jacuzzi bath. Shower cubicle. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window to side and rear elevation. Large airing cupboard with storage.
The property is approached by a shared driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles(owned by property) with a lawned garden to the side elevation leading to a low maintenance rear garden with large patio area and raised flower bed with beautiful views over open countryside to rear and a brick built workshop with potting shed.
Workshop 15' 4" x 14' 2" ( 4.67m x 4.32m )
Brick built with windows to three elevations. Power and lighting. Attached potting shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56621348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.