3 bedroom apartment for saleBlanford Road, Reigate, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 3 bedroom apartment, second floor with lift access
- Superb kitchen and 2 bathrooms
- 2 underground parking spaces
- Quiet residential road
- Manicured communal gardens
- EPC energy rating C (75)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £585,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
From the moment you step foot through the door, this exclusive apartment provides a real sense of space and quality. The building was designed to provide the very best in modern living and the accommodation is extremely spacious and well laid out. The location is superb, being close to town, with an eclectic mix of cafes, bars, restaurants, major employers, the renowned Priory Park and a mainline train station. It is also only a short distance from Redhill train station (London Bridge 28 minutes) as well as being easily accessible to Gatwick Airport and the M25. The quiet residential road helps with maintaining the popularity of these apartments and makes them ideal for a down-sizer, professional couple or if you need a week-day 'pad'.The main living space has surely been designed with entertaining in mind. The kitchen has a high class, contemporary feel with granite work tops and modern glass splash backs, not to mention all built-in appliances and an extractor fan with a sleek look. There is ample space for a large dining table and the living room has wonderful views over the pretty communal gardens; on a summer's day you can open the doors to the Juliet balcony and admire the view.A real bonus in this property is the amount of storage space. All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and there is a coats cupboard in the hallway, so there are lots of places to hide things away keeping it all neat and tidy! On top of this there is also a loft space which is ideal for any long term storage items.
What the Owner says:
This is a very spacious penthouse flat with easy lift access from the underground parking which has proved invaluable for taking the shopping upstairs. It is very peaceful and quiet here 24 hours a day.
In addition to the double underground parking spaces there are three dedicated visitors parking spaces and easy non restricted street parking.
We are only a 10 minutes walk to the centre of Reigate with a lovely shortcut by footpath through the church grounds.
The flat has been fitted with a Hive home automation system to control the heating and hot water from your mobile phone!
We are truly sorry to be leaving the area and this wonderful property!
- Entrance Hall: (L-shaped) 15'6 x 8'10 (4.73m x 2.69m) plus 8'3 x 3'9 (2.52m x 1.14m)
- Kitchen/Living Room: 26'10 x 17'0 (8.18m x 5.19m)
- Juliet Balcony
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 12'1 (3.94m x 3.69m)
- Walk-in Wardrobe: 9'6 x 3'5 (2.90m x 1.04m)
- Ensuite Shower Room: 6'6 x 5'2 (1.98m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'4 (4.68m) x 12'3 (3.74m) narrowing to 11'0 at narrowest point (3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 11'3 (3.43m x 3.43m)
- Bathroom: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- Underground Parking for 2 Cars
- Large Storage Cupboard
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56621539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21611569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.