4 bedroom bungalow for saleMain Street, Scopwick, Lincoln
- Situated in a non-estate position within this popular village
- Comprises hall, sitting room, kitchen, utility, dining area, conservatory
- Family room, inner lobby, 4 bedrooms, wet room, bathroom
- Lawned gardens, large single garage, ample parking, attractive jetty
The individual detached bungalow offers spacious and highly versatile living accommodation which offers the potential to create a self-contained annexe area, if required. With the internal accommodation extending to approximately 1,863 square feet, the property benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and has the further benefit of having no chain above.
Internally, the property is approached via an entrance hall which accessed two bedrooms, a wet room, a sitting room and kitchen. From the kitchen, access is provided into a dining area, which further accesses another bedroom, conservatory and utility. The utility accesses a family room, bathroom and fourth bedroom and also includes a side porch area.
Outside, there are twin block paved driveways to the front, providing car standing, with lawned garden areas and access to a large garage. To the rear the gardens are a particular feature, being south facing and overlooking open fields. Principally laid to lawn, with shrub borders, the garden includes a block paved patio area with pergola, a brick and uPVC greenhouse, three sheds, a decking area and an attractive jetty which goes out into the village beck.
We have no hesitation in strongly recommending an internal inspection to appreciate the size and versatility of the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56622703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN150112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.