2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 3, 5 Lochend Park View, Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5FB
Sold STC £159,000
- Spacious and modern, first floor, two-bedroom flat, set in a factored, lift served residential development, situated in the Easter Road area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, open-plan living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom.
- Features include a secured entry system, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property is set within landscaped grounds, close to Lochend park, and benefits from secured underground parking, and a secured shared courtyard to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings on Thursday 6-8pm or Sunday 2-4pm
**CLOSING DATE IS SET FOR TUESDAY 1ST OF NOVEMBER 12 NOON**Spacious and modern, first floor, two-bedroom flat, set in a factored, lift-served residential development, situated in the Easter Road area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, open-plan living room/kitchen, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom. Features include a secure entry system, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and TV and telephone points. Externally, the property is set within landscaped grounds, close to Lochend park, and benefits from residents' secure underground parking, and a secured shared courtyard to the rear. The welcoming entrance hall is carpeted, has a storage cupboard, the secure entry phone, and serves each room within the flat. The living room/kitchen is bright and spacious, with wood effect laminate flooring, and a Juliet balcony with views to Lochend Park. The kitchen itself is fitted with modern, stylish units with laminate worktops, integrated electric hob, electric oven, stainless-steel splashback and extractor hood, a stainless-steel sink, and space for further freestanding appliances. The master bedroom is set to the rear, with carpeting, a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with two-piece suite and shower cubicle. Bedroom two is similarly finished, with ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst the bathroom is set internally off the hall and features vinyl flooring, and a modern, white suite. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7212678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.