3 bedroom cottage for saleFirst Cottage, Lower Way, Upper Longdon, WS15
- Individual Character Cottage
- Wealth of Charming Features
- Two Well Presented Reception Rooms
- Country Kitchen & Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms (Two Doubles)
- Master En Suite & Bathroom
- Parking & Double Garage
- Home Office & Cellar
- South Facing Gardens with Countryside Views
- Courtyard Patio & Terrace Views
A CHARMING CHARACTER HOME set within the POPULAR VILLAGE OF UPPER LONGDON, offering INDIVIDUAL and WELL PRESENTED INTERIORS, THREE BEDROOMS and SUPERB OUTSIDE SPACE including a DOUBLE GARAGE, CELLAR and MATURE GARDENS. Set within Cannock Chase, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, First Cottage takes its historical namesake from being the first property built on Lower Way in the early 1880s. The individual interiors showcase a wealth of character including exposed beams, brickwork and inglenook fireplaces, with the accommodation comprising briefly two reception rooms, country kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor, with three bedrooms to the first floor serviced by a family bathroom and en suite to the master. The outside space offers a block paved driveway, a double garage, home office and cellar, with a paved courtyard garden positioned next to the house and a charming raised terrace overlooking the stunning south facing gardens and views to the rear.
Upper Longdon sits just minutes drive from the Cathedral City of Lichfield on the outskirts of Cannock Chase, an designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Within this rural village itself is the Chetwyn Arms, a popular pub and restaurant, with additional shopping, convenience and leisure amenities available in Lichfield and Rugeley town centre. A location well suited to commuters, the A51, A38 and M6 are all within easy reach, Birmingham International Airport is 25 miles away and rail stations in Lichfield provide regular and direct links to Birmingham and London (in 80 mins).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56622973.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26584362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.