4 bedroom detached house for saleSedgemoor Way, Littleover, Derby
Sold STC £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND RENOVATED
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM_)
- DRIVEWAY FOR THREE CARS AND SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SITUATED IN A TUCKED AWAY POSITION.
Situated in a tucked away position within popular Heatherton Village is this immaculately presented and recently renovated detached family house with no upward chain. The superbly presented accommodation on offer has been enhanced to an incredibly high standard by the current owner.
Situated in a tucked away position within popular Heatherton Village is this immaculately presented and recently renovated detached family house with no upward chain. The superbly presented accommodation on offer has been enhanced to an incredibly high standard by the current owners, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, lounge,d dining room, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms (master with en suite shower room), family shower room, driveway for three cars, single garage and enclosed rear garden. This property is one of the few properties in Heatherton that is situated in both the Littleover Community School & Griffield Primary school catchment area. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front entrance door with double glazed insets and double glazed side light with obscured glass, Karndean flooring, door leading into garage, radiator, storage cupboard and doors leading into
having a matching white low level wc and floating wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, Karndean flooring, side elevation double glazed window, obscured glass and tiled sill, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" into bay x 10' into recess ( 5.13m into bay x 3.05m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, living flame gas fire with marble hearth and background and wooden surround, Karndean flooring, two radiators and double doors leading into
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 4" plus recess ( 3.61m x 2.54m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, space for a large dining table, karnden flooring, integral speakers, radiator and door leading back to hallway.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
having a recently installed matching high gloss Adeena range of floor and wall mounted units with under lighting, wooden work surface over and splashbacks incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral fan assisted oven also integral microwave oven, integral dishwasher, integral wine cooler, plinth lighting, natural stone tiled flooring, rear elevation double glazed window, integral speakers, nine recessed spotlights, vertical radiator and door leading into
Utility Room 8' 5" x 4' 9" ( 2.57m x 1.45m )
having a continued matching range of high gloss Adeena floor and wall mounted units with wooden work surface and splashbacks over incorporating integral washing machine, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, three recessed spotlights, natural stone tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, loft access hatch, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and doors leading into
Master Bedroom 14' 1" into wardrobes x 10' 9" ( 4.29m into wardrobes x 3.28m )
having front elevation double glazed window, integral speakers, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and large separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and folding screen, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 7" plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.62m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, integral speakers and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.11m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, six recessed spotlights, integral speaker, laminate flooring and radiator.
Family Shower Room 7' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.93m )
having a recently installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and large separate shower cubicle with waterfall shower over, additional shower attachment, tiled surround and sliding glass doors, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiled sill and shutters. Four recessed spotlights and chrome heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking for three cars which leads to single garage, and incorporates gates access tor ear garden, access to front entrance door, low maintenance borders,and outside lighting. To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates gravel borders, outside tap, gated access to the front of the property and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sun light.
having up and over door, power and lighting .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56623159.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.