4 bedroom detached house for saleCanterbury Close, Kempston, Bedford
- Chain Free
- Split Level Garden
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Large Front Driveway
- Perfect Family Property
The properties ground floor comprises of a large Living / Dining Room, a good sized separate Utility Room, a downstairs WC and a bright and airy Kitchen overlooking the spacious rear garden.
On the first floor, you will find a well proportioned family bathroom, good sized cloak room, three airy, well proportioned double bedrooms & one good sized single.
The outside space provides a driveway with enough space to park two cars along with a garage which has been converted but can easily be changed back to its original use along with a well maintained, split level rear garden, perfect for a family with children.
Property ref: 121_2580_4232551
THESE ARE PRELIMINARY DETAILS TO BE APPROVED BY THE VENDOR
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56623939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4232551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.