2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHigh Street, Messingham, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £126,000 - 136,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Charmingly Presented Lounge
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Well-Kept Rear Garden & Parking
- Popular Area Of Messingham
GUIDE PRICE £126,000 - 136,000 The HIGHLY SOUGHT after are of MESSINGHAM is the location for this two DOUBLE BEDROOM semi-detached bungalow. Fitted kitchen with appliances and breakfast area, lounge and bathroom also has LOFT SPACE for conversion. NO UPWARD CHAIN for ease of purchase.
Situated within the POPULAR village of Messingham is this fantastic two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. Accommodation includes a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms, good sized loft space and a white four piece bathroom suite. Externally having a WELL-KEPT front and rear garden and PARKING. Viewing's highly advised!
Double glazed door to front, radiator, coving.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows, coal effect electric fire set in a wood effect surround and marble effect back and halve, radiator, coving, laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled effect laminate flooring, double glazed sash window to rear, double glazed door.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, flushed door.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, flushed door.
White four piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. Part tiling, radiator, loft access, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, loft access.
Loft space available with potential for a loft conversion.
Laid to lawn, shrub and flower beds, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56624137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.