2 bedroom flat for saleAPT 4 HOLBECK HAUS, 63 TOP MOOR SIDE, HOLBECK, LEEDS, LS11
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HOUSE FAMILY BATHROOM
- 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED GATED PARKING
- OFF PLAN OPPORTUNITY
- 672 SQFT
- POTENTIAL RENT OF £825 PCM
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- JUNE 2017 COMPLETION
- CLOSE TO LEEDS CITY CENTRE
LOCATED ON A PROMINENT CORNER SITE LESS THAN 10 MINUTES WALK FROM LEEDS TRAIN STATION AND OVERLOOKING A PUBLIC PARK, THE LANDMARK HOLBECK HAUS BUILDING HAS BEEN DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO SATISFY A GROWING BAND OF CITY CENTRE PROFESSIONALS FOR WHOM ‘QUALITY OF LIVING ENVIRONMENT’ IS KEY.
EXHIBITING A STRIKING ARCHITECTURAL STYLE AND PALETTE OF MATERIALS MORE TYPICAL OF HOUSING IN CONTINENTAL EUROPE, THE DEVELOPMENT COMPRISES 17 INDIVIDUALLY-DESIGNED APARTMENTS FEATURING MODERN HIGH-DESIGN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS BEFITTING OF THE EUROPEAN THEME.
SECURE UNDERCROFT PARKING IS ALSO INCLUDED.
Blok Projekte is a signature collection of living spaces exhibiting the virtuous characteristics of space, light, considered engineering and great design. Injecting new vitality into established city fringe neighborhoods, the buildings become benchmarks and catalysts for further transformation - whilst providing inspirational homes of the utmost quality and relevance to professionals for whom ‘life’ is for living.
Immediate access by car to the M621, M1, M62 and national motorway network.
Leeds City Station just 12 minutes’ walk to the southern entrance or 10 minute bus-ride from adjacent stop.
Leeds Coach Station merely a 10 minute taxi ride or just a 15 minute bus trip away.
Leeds Bradford International Airport only 9 miles away by car or an hour’s bus journey.
? Whitewash walls throughout
? Engineered Oak flooring to living space, with feature tiling in the kitchens
? Carpeted bedrooms in charcoal
? Grey wood effect kitchens with white granite effect work surfaces
? Integrated stainless steel kitchen appliances, including an oven, hob and extractor as well as a integrated washer/dryer * (Dishwashers feature in the two beds)
? Porcelain tiled bathrooms, in complementing grey, white and beige tiles - with chrome fixtures and fittings
? Individual apartment entry phone system
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. A reservation fee of £1,000 is payable at the time of reservation. This will be credited against the purchase price at completion of the purchase. Note the reservation fee is non-returnable and removes the property from the open market for the duration of the reservation period. The reservation period is 30 days.
2. All purchasers are advised to appoint an independent professional legal adviser to safeguard their interests throughout the purchase process.
3. The reservation period may be extended beyond the period of thirty days at the sole discretion of Blok Projekte, the developers.
4. The attention of the homebuyer is drawn to the Consumer Code for Home Builders full details of which are available through the website: www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com <http://www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com/> or www.blokprojekte.com <http://www.blokprojekte.com/>
5. The property will be covered by the Premier Guarantee 10 year warranty unless otherwise stated. Full details of the cover are available on request. A homeowner’s information pack will also be supplied to the purchaser through their solicitor.
6. Purchasers are advised that weather and other matters beyond our reasonable control make the anticipated date of completion difficult to predict. We will seek to keep purchasers informed of the progress of their home monthly and will liaise with them as the exact timing of the completion of their new home.
7. Whilst the property is under construction access to the site by purchasers will be strictly controlled in accordance with health and safety procedures. Visits to site must be prearranged with Linley and Simpson and will only be permitted if the project is at an appropriate stage in the construction process. All visitors must wear stout shoes and will be required to wear hard hats and high visibility vests provided by the contractor. All visitors must be accompanied by a staff member during their visit. All visitors visit the site at their own risk and are personally responsible for complying with health and safety procedures and signs.
8. Your principle contact is named on the reservation form. You can contact Linley and Simpson by email, telephone or letter and our contact details are on our website www.linleyandsimpson.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56624512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2285071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.