2 bedroom terraced house for saleLittle Orchards, Aylesbury
Sold STC POA
- ENTRANCE HALL/PORCH
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN/DINER
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- TWO PARKING SPACES
A well presented two double bedroom property in a cul de sac location on the popular Bierton side of Aylesbury. The property features gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall/porch, lounge, kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, bathroom, enclosed rear garden and two parking spaces.
A well presented two bedroom property being situated in a cul de sac location on the popular Bierton side of Aylesbury. The property features gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall/porch, lounge, kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden and allocated parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Door to entrance porch.
Door to lounge.
Lounge 14' x 11' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.53m )
Window to front. Stairs rising to first floor and landing with under stairs storage cupboard. Coving. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 9' 2" x 11' 7" ( 2.79m x 3.53m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset one and a half bowl drainer sink unit. Integrated fridge/freezer, Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler. Tiled splash backs and flooring. Radiator. Window to rear. Door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 7' 9" ( 3.53m max x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath. Fully tiled walls. Radiator.
A southerly facing rear garden being enclosed rear garden with decked area leading to lawned area. gated access at rear.
Please be advised some pictures show local grass and park areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56625667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.