3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEastbourne Road, TW8
- End of terrace period house
- Natural three double bedrooms
- Double reception room
- Extended Howdens kitchen/ breakfast room
- Family bathroom & ensuite shower room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Landscaped private rear garden
Beautifully presented and deceptively spacious this end of terrace period property is a shining example of stylish contemporary finishes and period charm. Offering three double bedrooms, an extended Howdens kitchen/ breakfast room, a family bathroom & ensuite shower room, a ground floor cloakroom & a stunning landscaped garden to the rear.
Poised on the borders of Ealing, Brentford & Chiswick this property provides good connections into Central London and Heathrow via Brentford Rail station, Northfields Central Line station and the A4/M4 for those that drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56626066.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2324143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Ealing - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.