2 bedroom terraced house for saleCreek Road, March
Sold STC £122,000
- Two Bedroom
- Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Being offered for sale, with no upward chain, this two bedroom terraced house is situated in the popular Creek Road in March. The property benefits from two reception rooms, downstairs bathroom.and double glazing. Viewing is highly recommended.
This two bedorom terraced house is situated in the popular Creek Road in March, conveniently close to local amenities and March Town Centre. The property benefits from two reception rooms, downstairs bathroom, NO UPWARD CHAIN. Viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed front door to
Lounge 12' 2" plus door recess x 13' 6" max ( 3.71m plus door recess x 4.11m max )
Electric fire. Radiator. Double glazed window to front. TV & telephone point. Coving. Arch to
Dining Area 13' 4" max into stairs x 12' 3" ( 4.06m max into stairs x 3.73m )
Stairs to first floor. Coving. Radiator. TV point. Arch to
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Double glazed window to side. Double glazed door to side. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level storage with worktop over. Space for washing machine. Radiator. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled. Coving. TV point. Splashbacks.
Bathroom ( Ground Floor)
Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer tap shower over. Radiator. Low level wc. Part tiled. Double glazed window to side. Coving.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 2" plus recess ( 3.71m x 3.10m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Recess housing boiler.
Courtyard style garden for low maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56626127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.