4 bedroom house for saleFleming Square, Maryport, Cumbria
- A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE STORY HOME
- EASY ACCESS ROUTES TO WORKINGTON, CARLISLE, COCKERMOUTH AND KESWICK
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN AND WC/UTILITY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH AN ENSUITE BATHROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM, FOURTH BEDROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- ENERGY RATING - F
A rare opportunity to purchase an immaculately presented three story home situated in the popular sought after historic area of Fleming Square located in Maryport with sea views and easy access routes to Workington, Carlisle, Cockermouth and Keswick. The accommodation has been completely modernised throughout yet retains its Georgian character and period features, briefly comprising: - Entrance Vestibule, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Hallway and a WC/Utility to the Ground Floor. To the First Floor there are Two Double Bedrooms with an Ensuite Bathroom. To the Second Floor there is the Master Bedroom, a Fourth Bedroom and a Shower Room. Externally there is a good size enclosed rear yard with secure wall boundaries with own rear access and stairs to a well kept cobbled basement. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56626300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR160387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Workington . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.