3 bedroom terraced house for sale3 Bedroom House on Exeter Gardens
Withdrawn from Market
Property Link presents this great opportunity to purchase this character property in sought after Cathedral Estate in North Ilford. This property is in need of renovation. Rooms are good size and spacious. Potential to Extend on the side, rear of the property and in the loft. Walking distance to Redbridge Underground Tube station.
- Reception One Size (13'.6" X 14'.6")
- Reception Two Size (13'.2" X 11'.1")
- Hallway Size (16'.5" X 5'.6")
- Kitchen / Diner Size (12'.5" X 7'.8")
- Garden Size (70' feet approximately)
- Garage on the Side
- Bedroom One Size (14'.7" X 13'.7")
- Bedroom Two Size (13'.1" X 11'.3")
- Bedroom Three Size (9'.3" X 8'.5")
- Bathroom with WC Size (9'.4" X 7'.8")
- Additional Separate WC Size (4'.4" X 2'.6")
- Hallway Size (9'.7" X 5'.5")
Make the most of the chance to occupy this unique located property.Viewing are STRONGLY ADVISED to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
Contact our office for more details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56626783.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7275961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Link, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.