3 bedroom house for saleSpindrift Avenue, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Period semi detached house with picturesque frontage
- Naturally lit reception room
- Spacious dining room overlooking the garden
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned double bedrooms
- A further good sized single
- Sleek and stylish double bedroom with separate shower
- Private garden with paved seating area
Boasting from a newly renovated interior and two spacious reception rooms, this charming three bedroom, semi-detached house also benefits from a private garden and off-street parking.
Located on the peaceful and residential Spindrift Avenue, this property benefits from a close proximity to Mudchute DLR Station for frequent services into central London. The wealth of amenities found in nearby Canary Wharf are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.