4 bedroom detached house for saleFinings Road, Lane End, High Wycombe, HP14
- LAST FEW REMAINING
- Shanly Homes Development
- 4 Bedroom Family Home
- 2 En-Suites Plus Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living Room & Separate Study
- Driveway And Carport Parking
- Village Location
- High Specification Throughout
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Oakwood Place is ideally located in Lane End just a short walk from the village shops. These homes have been designed to accommodate a variety of needs and all offer an excellent specification that Shanly Homes is renowned for. Set in the Chiltern Hills is an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty , Lane End is a thriving and vibrant community. Designed to complement its surroundings with architecture to reflect the local area, Oakwood Place is the ideal place to call home.
- Shaker style painted kitchen units complemented by composite stone work surfaces and upstands
- Soft close drawers and doors
- Franke stainless steel sink
- Olympus chrome mixer tap
- Range of integrated AEG appliances
- Single stainless steel oven
- Five burner glass gas hob
- Stainless steel chimney hood
- Combination microwave and grill
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- LED plinth and under wall cupboard lighting
Bathroom and En-Suite
- Stylish Vitra sanitaryware
- Vado mixer taps and shower controls
- Low profile shower trays
- Ferroli chrome towel rails
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Chrome shaver point
- Vicaima flush light oak veneer doors
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Double glazed timber windows with security locks
- Hinged, gloss wardrobes to bedrooms 1 and 2 with shelf and hanging rail
- Multimedia plate with Sky+, FM, DAB, TV and BT in living room and master bedroom
- TV and BT points in kitchen and bedrooms
- LED downlights to kitchen area, bathrooms and cloakrooms, hallway and landing
- Feature LED downlights above wardrobes and French doors in living room
- Mains smoke detectors with battery back up
- Wiring for alarm system
- Landscaping to front gardens, lawn to rear
- Pathways and paths in Indian Sandstone
Lane End And Beyond
Nestling in the Chiltern Hills and enjoying excellent transport links, Lane End has so much to offer commuters and families alike. With the charm of village life without compromising on the essential components of modern living, such as local amenities and schools. The village has its own butcher, newsagent, post office, chemist, grocer and supermarket, plus a range of pubs, restaurant and take-aways.
Lane End Primary School is rated good by Ofsted and the village has its own Montessori nursey. Older children will find themselves close to a number of good secondary modern and grammar schools, such as Sir William Borlase s Grammar School in nearby Marlow.
Just a short drive from Oakwood Place, High Wycombe railway station provides regular, direct trains into London Marylebone in approximately 30 minutes, while Marlow station offers regular services to London Paddington, Reading and Oxford via Maidenhead. The M40 motorway, which links London with Birmingham, is easily accessible, as are the M4 and M25. For international travellers, Heathrow Airport is just 20 miles away, while Luton Airport is only 40 miles away.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56627056.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 600150352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The JNP Partnership - New Homes, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.