3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChappell Close, Stafford Place, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REAR GARDEN & TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
A modern three bedroom end of terrace family home being situated within walking distance of the town centre and railway station and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home
A modern three bedroom end of terrace family home being situated within walking distance of the town centre and railway station and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home. The property features double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden, two allocated parking spaces.
Door opens to entrance hall.
Stairs rise to first floor and landing, Wood flooring. Radiator. Doors to cloakroom, lounge/dining room, and kitchen.
Double glazed window to front. Low level WC, Wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Radiator, Wood effect flooring.
Lounge/dining Room 17' 3" x 11' 4" extending to 14' 10" max ( 5.26m x 3.45m extending to 4.52m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, Radiator, Telephone and TV Points, Double glazed french doors opening to rear garden, Storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll edge work surface over. single bowl single drainer sink unit. Built in double oven and hob, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, Wall mounted cupboard housing boiler, Double glazed window to front elevation.
First Floor & Landing
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 9' 7" plus recess ( 3.20m x 2.92m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, Radiator, Airing cupboard. Door to en-suite shower room.
Double glazed window to front, low level WC, Wash hand basin, Radiator, Shower cubicle, Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Radiator.
Double glazed window, Radiator. Low level WC. Wash hand basin, Bath with shower attachment, Part tiled walls.
Being enclosed with patio area. Mainly laid to lawn. Outside tap. Gated access.
Two Allocated Parking Spaces
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56627263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.