2 bedroom terraced house for salePeterhouse Crescent, March
Sold STC £130,000
- Modern Mid Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient to BR Station
Excellent first/investment home. Two bedrooms. Gas central heating and double glazing.
This modern Mid Terrace House is situated in the north side of March, approximately one mile from the Town Centre and convenient to the British Rail Station. The property comprises entrance lobby, lounge and kitchen/breakfast room to the ground floor and two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. There is a small front garden and enclosed rear gardens. To the front the property overlooks an open grassed area. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors.
Front Entrance Door
double glazed to
Stairs leading off. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Door to
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Fitted gas fire.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 1" x 7' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window and door to rear. Single drainer stainless steel sink. Worktop surface with cupboards and drawers under. Tiled splashbacks and matching wall cupboards. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Textured and coved ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard.
Landing with loft access. Textured and coved ceiling. Airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 14' max x 9' 10" ( 4.27m max x 3.00m )
10ft 9ins min. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Open wardrobe above stairs. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 1" max ( 3.43m x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled splashbacks. Laminate floor.
The property has a small front garden, laid to grass with path to entrance door.
Rear gardens are fully enclosed with a patio, grassed area and gated access leading to the off road rear parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56627269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.