3 bedroom flat for saleBattersea Park Road, London
Sold STC £450,000
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Private Balcony
- Split Level
- Close to Transport Links
- Separate Kitchen
Presenting a split level flat in a purpose built block on the ever popular Battersea Park Road.
Presenting a split level flat in a purpose built block on the ever popular Battersea Park Road. This flat is spread over the second and third floor of a popular residential block, entering on the third floor where you in find a generously sized kitchen, separate living around which lead on to a small private balcony the upper floor have 2 large double bedrooms a small double bedroom and a bathroom with separate WC.
Additional benefits of this property are having a large storage space at the throughout the property and close proximity to all local amenities and transport links in the City and West End.
Battersea Park Road is the heart of the vibrant and ever popular SW11 Battersea area, Battersea Park Road is one of the main high streets running through SW11.
Battersea offers excellent recreational facilities, cafes, bars and restaurants all in and around Battersea Park and the River Thames.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
Reception Room 15' 8" x 13' 2" ( 4.78m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 13' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 9' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.90m x 1.98m )
Head east on Lavender Hill/A3036 towards Lavender Gardens
Turn left onto Queenstown Rd/A3216
At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Prince Of Wales Dr
Turn left onto Battersea Park Rd/A3205
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.