4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGeldart Street, Cambridge
Offers in Excess of
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room
- First Floor: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Second Floor: 2 Bedrooms.
- Outside: Secure Allocated Parking, Enclosed Garden.
A superbly presented modern townhouse, conveniently placed for access to the city centre and a mainline railway station.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Geldart Street is situated on the eastern side of the city a short walk from the Grafton and Beehive shopping centres. The property is also conveniently placed for access to the city centre and a mainline railway station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 67 minutes respectively.
The city provides an attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, winding lanes, excellent shopping facilities and the tree lined River Cam. The city has also become a 'high tech' and 'bio tech' hub with the University Research and Development laboratories, the internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, which is planned to be one of the largest centres of health, science and medical research in the world.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56627497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.