4 bedroom detached house for saleWickett Hern Road, Armthorpe, Doncaster. DN3
- Extended spacious family sized detached house
- Popular established development close to amenities
- Hall,cloakroom with wc, lounge, dining room
- Extended breakfast kitchen with modern units
- 4 bedrooms, bathroom with 4 piece suite
- Integral garage, attractive gardens
- Gas central heating, double glazed windows
- Internal inspection highly recommended.
A family sized, four bedroomed, extended, detached house situated within this highly regarded modern yet well established residential development within the popular village of Armthorpe. The property is conveniently situated close to local amenities and is within a short drive of the nearest junction of the M18 and the motorway network. The well appointed accommodation includes; entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom with wc, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, extended breakfast kitchen with modern kitchen units. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a bathroom with a four piece suite. The property occupies attractive established gardens to the front and rear, with a driveway leading to the integral garage. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the well proportioned accommodation.
Gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and security system are installed.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: For details of the Council Tax Banding please search for "council tax bands" in your internet browser.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS: Only those fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in print within these particulars are included in the sale. Any fittings, furniture or chattels which happen to be included in any photographs are not included in the sale unless specifically referred to in print.
FREE VALUATIONS: We will be pleased to provide you with a free market appraisal on your own property if you are thinking of selling.
OFFER PROCEDURE: To avoid incurring unnecessary costs, before you contact a lender or solicitor you should make your offer to JOHNSONS without delay.
SELLING YOUR HOME? For details of our selling service and competitive selling fees please see our website. Search for "Johnsons Doncaster" in your internet browser.
SURVEYS: Johnsons provide a full range of services to sellers and buyers, from lettings and surveys to mortgages. Please ask one of our staff for more information.
VIEWING: By arrangement with Johnsons.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNSONS, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.