2 bedroom bungalow for saleHayfield Close, Dodworth, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75
Sold STC £135,000
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- END OF CUL DE SAC POSITION
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
- TWO BEDROOMS & CONSERVATORY
- SHOWER ROOM RECENTLY INSTALLED
- AMPLE PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE
- SOLAR PV PANELS & WATER HEATING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
This two bedroom semi detached bungalow with conservatory and well proportioned gardens to three sides has ample parking and detached garage.
Occupying an enviable end of cud de sac position with gardens to three sides this two bedroom semi detached bungalow also features ample driveway parking and detached garage. Enjoying a pleasant outlook towards St. Johns Church upon this highly regarded development the property boasts solar panels and water heating which are owned by the vendor. Benefiting from a spacious conservatory extension and newly installed shower room the property also boasts gas central heating, double glazing and a monitored alarm system. Viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56627971.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.