2 bedroom apartment for saleTrafalgar Place, Underdale Road, Shrewsbury
A spacious and well maintained first floor apartment, offering great value for money, occupying a quiet position within a very popular residential area a short distance from the town centre.
Key Features -
* Entrance hall with phone entry system
* Spacious living/dining room
* Private balcony with views towards the town centre
* Fitted kitchen
* Two double bedrooms
* Re-fitted bathroom
* Double glazed windows and electric heating
* Private parking
* Attractive communal grounds
Entrance Hall - about 1.57m x 1.14m (about 5'2" x 3'9") -
Inner Hall - about 2.14m x 1.26m (about 7'0" x 4'2") -
Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Room - about 4.85m x 4.27m (about 15'11" x 14'0") -
Kitchen - about 3.37m x 2.52m (about 11'1" x 8'3") -
Bedroom One - about 2.51m x 2.88m (about 8'3" x 9'5") -
Bedroom Two - about 2.51m x 3.30m (about 8'3" x 10'10") -
Bathroom - about 2.55m x 2.01m (about 8'4" x 6'7") -
Lease - LEASE LENGTH 199 years from 1997
GROUND RENT £25pa
SERVICE CHARGE £96pcm
Entrance door to private staircase and landing, entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, electric heating, double glazed windows, private parking, communal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56628277.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26585347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.