2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwallowdale Drive, Leicester
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME benefiting from off road parking and an easy to maintain garden. Once inside you will have a lounge, breakfast kitchen and conservatory, with the two bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom. MUST VIEW.
TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME. Ideal FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME or would make an EXCELLENT INVESTMENT on the buy to let market. Being on a corner plot you will have off road parking and a good size rear garden. Once inside you will have a lounge, breakfast kitchen and a conservatory downstairs. To the first floor landing you will have the two bedrooms and a bathroom. MUST VIEW
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.07m )
Window to the front, fire place and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' ( 4.06m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, under stairs cupboard, integrated oven and hob. Window to the rear and door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
Brick base. Leads to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side, airing cupboard, loft access and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.04m max x 2.84m max )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.38m x 1.93m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden and radiator
With window, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Front & Rear Of Property
Being on a corner plot you will have off road parking and a good size rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56628601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.