1 bedroom apartment for saleWatkin Road, Leicester
Sold STC £120,000
- First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Parking Space
- No Upward Chain
This first floor apartment comprises of communal entrance hall accessed via a security intercom, inner hallway leading to the living accommodation, lounge with BALCONY, kitchen, bedroom & bathroom. The property is offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN, & is located close to the city centre & local amenities.
This first floor apartment comprises of communal entrance hall accessed via a security intercom, inner hallway leading to the living accommodation, lounge with BALCONY, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property is offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN, and is located close to the city centre and local amenities. MUST BE VIEWED
Accessed via security intercom with access to the lift and stairs.
With door to the front, cupboard, radiator and provides access to the living accommodation.
Lounge 17' 3" x 15' 10" ( 5.26m x 4.83m )
With double glazed window to the rear, two radiators, and double glazed patio door providing access to the balcony.
Balcony 41' 7" x 15' 6" ( 12.67m x 4.72m )
Accessed via patio doors from the lounge.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, cooker hood and hob, boiler, spotlights, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking the balcony.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window to the rear overlooking the balcony and radiator.
With wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiling, spotlights and towel rail.
We have been informed there is also a parking space with this apartment.
The vendor has advised us that the property is currently tenanted and attracts a rental income of £750 per calendar month
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56628610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.