3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHigh Street, Shirrell Heath, Southampton
Sold STC £425,000
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Lounge & Utility Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Separate Detached One Bedroom Annexe
- Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
A well-presented detached bungalow with a separate detached one bedroom annexe is situated in the popular location of Shirrell Heath. The property benefits from three bedrooms, utility room, conservatory/living room, rear garden and off road parking for serval cars. Viewing's highly recommended!
A well presented detached bungalow with a separate detached one bedroom annexe is situated in the the popular location of Shirrell Heath.
Double glazed front door, loft hatch, radiator and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator and door to:
Double glazed window to side elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and radiator.
Dining Room/ Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear and side elevation and radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 8" x 8' 9" ( 5.08m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, sink/drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, space for dishwasher, radiator and door to:
Conservatory/ Living Room 19' 9" x 9' 9" ( 6.02m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to rear, door to rear garden, two radiators and door to:
Utility Room 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Sink/drainer unit with cupboard under, work surface, space for washing machine, radiator, door to garden and door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath, tiled shower cubicle and radiator.
Paved front providing off road parking for several cars, hedge and shrub borders, outside tap and side access.
Mainly laid to lawn with two raised decked areas, shingled area, timber shed with power and light and access to annex.
Kitchen/ Diner 24' 11" x 8' 1" ( 7.59m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, work surface, splash back tiling, integrated electric oven, electric hob and extractor hood over, built in storage cupboard, space for washing machine, electric heater and door to:
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 3" ( 4.60m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front and rear elevation, feature electric fireplace and doors to:
Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, electric heater and loft access.
Tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin and towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56628625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.